Here is my menu for this week: I like giving myself more than would need, so I have room to play.
- chicken marsala
- meat patties with cabbage (“kotleti” and sautéed cabbage)
- grape leaves stuffed with meat (“dolma”)
- oven roasted bronzini
- meatloaf (modern delicious)
I am adding something new here. I always struggle during the week with what to cook. One thing that has helped me is creating a menu that I can follow. This lets me add items that pop into my head that I would want to cook and also gives me an easy reference list when I am out of ideas. I will be posting my “weekly menu” items here every weekend and each week you will get one of those recipes here on the blog. Here’s to hoping it sticks 😀
Menu for this week:
- Oven roasted salmon with mashed potatoes
- Chicken roasted with green beans and couscous
- Pelmeni (sorta like tortellini)
- Cake “Belka” (Squirrel) -this one is a hard one to make, so hopefully I have time sometime next week. Also dawned on me that I have not posted a Dessert item to this date, so this would be a good opportunity for that .